SOLMAN CHARMS workflow binding

Srinivas Reddy ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 05:08:26 EST 2011

Hi Sangvir,

Following points are not clear:
1) Action profile is SDHF_ACTIONS and BOR object used is BUS2000116.
Does the above statement mean SDHF_ACTIONS is a method or EVENT in
BUS200016???
2) I have created a Z action in SHHF_ACTIONS and selected WORKFLOW for this
Z action in processing types and provided my workflow template number.
 ZAction = EVENT??? and selected WORKFLOW for this Z action in processing
types and provided my workflow template number.??

The basic question I have is about the Z action. Where does this Zaction
takes place, in SAP or UI???
_WI_OBJECT_ID will have your Object. As I believe there is no real necesary
to create a new one.
Usually the binding happens from object to event container if you are
calling any events. But in your case I am not able to understand how your
workflow is getting triggered. 1) EVENT or 2) Via any workflow trigger
Function module from an exit ???

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Sangvir Singh <Sangvir.Singh at hcl.com>wrote:

>  Hi All,
>
> We are in process of implementing SOLMAN CHARMS workflow.
>
> Action profile is SDHF_ACTIONS and BOR object used is BUS2000116.
>
> I have created a Z action in SHHF_ACTIONS and selected WORKFLOW for this Z
> action in processing types and provided my workflow template number.
>
> As required, when this Z action is triggered, I can see workflow is also
> triggered through SWI1 , however data is not passed for BOR object
> BUS2000116.
>
> I have created a workflow container of type BUS2000116 with import export
> parameters ticked, however data is not passed from action to workflow
> container and I can see this BOR object blank in workflow log.
>
> Can anyone explain how data flows from action to workflow and how binding
> to be done in this case?
>

> To be noted : System is not triggering any event as SWEL entries are blank,
> however workflow is triggered(checked SWi1). So there is no point putting
> binding at header level.
>

> Any suggestions plz?
>

> Thanks and Regards,
>
> * *
>
> *Sangvir Singh*
>
> *HCL Technologies Ltd*.
>
> A-91, Sector 2,Noida 201301, U.P. (India)
>
> Tel  : +91-120-4613500  Extn. (2827)
>
> Mob: +91-9212019197
>
> *www.hcl.in*
>
> [image: cid:image001.jpg at 01CA5C7F.CF9941D0]**
>

> ------------------------------
> ::DISCLAIMER::

> this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect
> the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
> Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
> distribution and / or publication of
> this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail
> is strictly prohibited. If you have
> immediately. Before opening any mail and

Thanks and Regards
Srini..
SAP Technical Consultant
srinivasa.reddy.oota at sap.com