Need assistance in Completing the workitem programmatically

aditya rao aadityarao84 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 06:37:50 EST 2011

Hi ,

I am not sure why the workitem wont be completed as soon as you call the
module pool screen by clicking the workitem . Anyway I had one requirement
to call a custom approval screen  from the workflow . What we did was
intead of a standalone module pool program we created the screen as a part
of the Function group  ( Funtion modules rather ) . Based on the user
action on the screen the relevant data was passed as the export parameter
of the FM . Then the same data was passed through binding from the BOR
Method  to the task through export parameter of the BOR Method . Thus based
on container values you can implement your logic in workflow .

Regards
Aditya