Workitem getting struck in SWI1 not going to business workplace

Srinivas Oota srinivas.oota at hcl.com
Wed Aug 31 02:16:48 EDT 2011

Hi Experts,

I have a single step workflow with an user decision step when I execute the workflow the work item is getting struck in SWI1 and not going to SBWP and also in the workflow log when I click on the agents button usually business workflow icon is shown beside the agent name but in this case the icon is different. Please check the below screen shot. Does this issue related to authorization??

Thanks and Regards,
Srini...

::DISCLAIMER::