eliminate message "New work items in your Workflow inbox"

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Aug 30 20:34:18 EDT 2011

Hi Margaret,
Ok these messages were very very similar in older releases... if it was set up by someone else it might be someone setting up one of the old jobs so check in SM37 (advanced selection) for jobs with steps based on RSWUWFML or RSWUWFML2 as well.

I don't think you want to turn off the flags - you want to remove the subscription from your schedule selection/delivery schedule combinations and check that those settings have been transported correctly to the relevant system/client.  The subscription should only matter if its actually being used... which is why it might be an older program.
Regards,
Jocelyn