Call transaction needs to return to workflow

david.s.dittmer@accenture.com david.s.dittmer at accenture.com
Wed Aug 24 17:05:16 EDT 2011

Hello Experts,
I have designed a workflow where a transaction is called and after the recipient has completed the transaction, details need to be returned to the workflow so that further steps can be completed.

I am calling the transaction in a method but how would I ensure that the details from the completion of the transaction are returned to the workflow. ideally I would want to capture the details in the method after completing the transaction.

I am sure this is really a basic step so apologize for asking but it just seems a roadblock at the moment.

Thanks

David Dittmer
Accenture