Travel expenses workflow question

Edwin Mukusha emukusha at nebraska.edu
Mon Aug 22 11:40:53 EDT 2011

Hi John,

I created method that runs a BDC to transaction PREC and reports back any
errors via the message table to the container.  Before calling the BDC I
got the payroll area for said employee and also the advanced the payroll
date by 1 year.

Thanks,

Edwin Mukusha
Administrative Systems Group
University of Nebraska
Phone: (402) 472-7756     Fax: (402) 472-7390
Email: emukusha at nebraska.edu