Release Code Not Getting Filled

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetil.kilhavn at bluec.no
Tue Aug 16 08:56:47 EDT 2011

On Torsdag 11. august 2011 09.17.20 Dart, Jocelyn wrote:
> Hi Hari,
> There's  a SAP Note... basically there are some bad entries in transaction
> SWEC for BUS2012 ReleaseStepCreated and FRE_BUS2012 ReleaseStepCreated
> added by a very specific component. Delete them and the problem will go
> away.
I can add that you should not mind the OSS Note not being relevant for your
release or support package level. The problem surfaced again after an upgrade
to EhP4 here. We reported the problem to OSS and got confirmation that the OSS
Note was the solution, and I asked the basis team to tell OSS the relevance
information needs an update.

--
Kjetil Kilhavn (+47 40220607)
Blue Consulting AS (http://www.bluec.no)