Workflow Backup!

hari.bommaraju@accenture.com hari.bommaraju at accenture.com
Wed Aug 17 03:55:42 EDT 2011

Dear WUG,

Need your advice!

We made some changes to a workflow in development box.

We heard that the development box is going to be refreshed (by production box) in a couple of days.

We were advised by the basis team to take a backup of all changes in the development box.

Now - should I take a backup of my workflow changes? I can take a backup of the BO and related code - but how do I take a backup of the template?

Is there such facility? If yes - how do I take backup and after the refresh of the development box, how do I re-import the changes to development box?

Br,
Hari