Dynamic sender in extended notifications - possible?

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Wed Aug 10 10:44:50 EDT 2011

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the suggestion. Let's assume for the moment that my users are inflexible. They want to see the emails in Outlook coming from a real person, not 'whatever system'.  Also assume I have good ABAP skills. In that case, can you give me an idea where you would start with a custom hack?  (I know I could suppress the task in extended notifications, and send custom email with CL_BCS from a parallel workflow step. But I think you mean something else, that would still use the extended notifications job.)

Thanks,

Margaret