Adhoc Approval on Shopping Cart - Runtime Storage

Dale Brown dale.brown at duke.edu
Fri Aug 5 11:41:44 EDT 2011

Running on SRM 7.0 - Processed Control Workflow. Is there a way to tell on a current approval step that an adhoc approver is being added

to be the next level approver. In the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI we are wanting to put some automated comments in the approval note, so when the adhoc

agent gets the work item he will see these notes. I know after getting out of the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, that table /SAPSRM/D_WF_016 gets updated

and there are some other tables that have the next level id, etc.. and there are classes and methods that I can use at that point in time,

but I am looking for some type of way to know during the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, that the next level coming up will now be an adhoc level.