Changing contents of work item outside the wf

Shoaib Mirza shoaib_mirza at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 20:14:55 EDT 2011

Hi Rick

Ok I've created a new column for the task in SWL1 without referencing any container elements, since none of the existing container elements meet our requirements.
How would I go about populating it with a value from outside the workflow?

Cheers

I can create columns in SWL1 for containers that exist.  Workflow initiator is not in the container