Changing contents of work item outside the wf

Shoaib Mirza shoaib_mirza at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 19:43:51 EDT 2011

Hi

To create a new column in SBWP it's necessary to change the workflow by adding a new container and then using SWL1.

I don't want to change the workflow as the workflow Im using can not be changed only copied and modified, major effort with lots of dependancies.  I have to get a user (a scanner or workflow initiator) showing in SBWP at the start of the workflow. The first step does not have
the workflow initiator in the task container so my plan was to populate an existing field with the workflow initiator programmatically i.e. forwarder. Forwarder is not used in the first step.

Cheers