BUS2089 CHANGE and APPROVE events

John Haworth jhaworth at csc.com
Wed Apr 6 09:49:25 EDT 2011

Hi Thanks for that, it was along those lines I was thinking.

My workflow monitors the submission of the trip for approval, it then
sends the trip for approval and after that to a back office for
settlement. (so 2 blocks of activity Approval and Settlement)

The wait for change event runs in parallel to these 2 sequential blocks of
activity and ends the workflow if a change occurs (or at least that's what
I had in mind) so, a valid external change could happen after the
approval, when its waiting for settlement. I would want the workflow to
end, even though the Approval flag is set, how could i modify your initial
suggestion to accommodate this?

Kind Regards

John Haworth
SAP PDM
CSC

Euxton House, Euxton Lane, Chorley, PR7 6FE.
|Office: +44(0)1257 23 6474|Mobile: +44(0)7921069650| email:
jhaworth at csc.com|www.csc.com

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • CSC Computer Sciences Limited •
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK • Registered in England No: 0963578