Workflow Report for time to process the order completely

Mark Williams markwilliams.sap at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:37:00 EDT 2011

Could anybody help me with the best way to get the report for the below
requirement. I appreciate your help.

We have been requested to find out if there is a way that business can run a
matrix, report, ect. that can tell them the times that it took to completely
process an order at any given time.  Human side rather than the system
speed.  I understand that they can go into each order and look up the
workflow and see a log, however that is one by one.  They wanted to see if
there was a more efficient way.