Change the text for hypertext links in workitem

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Thu Sep 30 17:17:24 EDT 2010

I'm adding a few additional remarks, how to proceed with Mike's infos:

Make a system wide delegation to the object type, where you like to change the text.
The subtype needs to be changed under the general attributes to change the object type short description: This is the text, that appears as the left part, e.g.  "Purchase Order 4100054387". So "Purchase Order" = <Object type short text>
The right hand side comes from the default attribute, which is also assigned in the general attributes. On a subtyped class you can create a new virtual attribute, e.g. "ReleaseStatus". Then it could look like this: "Purchase Order: blocked"

Having gathered experiences with this ... successfully, go ahead with the object type SOFM to work on your attachment's text.

best wishes
   Florin