Change the text for hypertext links in workitem

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Sep 28 03:28:50 EDT 2010

Hi Michael,
Just change the name of the associated ABAP Class (in SE24) or Business Object in SWO1 for the static text.

For the dynamic text - redefine the Default Attribute Method (class) or Default Attribute (basic data of business object) again in the above transactions.

To hide the link altogether use SWFVISU > Object Visualization ... but that only works for the UWL.

Hope that helps.
Regards,
Jocelyn