Re: Workflow Dump

sanjay pal sanju.pal at rediffmail.com
Wed Sep 8 04:39:47 EDT 2010

Hi,

Please check the template 'ws92000001' whether the template is present or not. I think its not present in the system. If present the check with BASIS team for the error "SWW_WI_COMP_EVENT_RECEIVE_IBF
WORKFLOW_LOCAL_800""

Thanks,
Sanjay

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 13:56:17 +0530  wrote
>Hi Experts,

Whenever i am trying to execute the Workflow i am getting the message as "Task definition 'ws92000001'' not found". Then giving short dump while executing the workflow.

Error :
"DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_RSQL" "CX_SY"_OPEN_SQL_DB.
"CL_SWF_CNT_FACTORY_SHMEM====CP"
"ADD_INSTANCE".
i Searched in SAP NOTES i got some resolution for this in that they mentioned as "Short Memory" i refresh the buffer. But still i am facing the problem. So, i created the normal workflow and i tried to execute but for the normal workflow also i am getting the same error. .

I checked in the SM58 the error is "Error in module RSQL of the database interface
SWW_WI_COMP_EVENT_RECEIVE_IBF
WORKFLOW_LOCAL_800".
Please kindly guide me out to resolve this error.

Thanks,

Gopinath

SAP-WUG at mit.edu