Dynamic branches on a fork

Guillermo Vera guillermo.vera at realtech.com
Tue Oct 26 13:05:23 EDT 2010

Ed ,

   Yes with this (event) approach each event launch a (sub)WF . The
advantage of this approach is that is suitable not only for a task
(decision task) also you can implement multi-step task with complex
features . I don't know how dynamic paralell approval works but it
appears to works properly in this case.Thanks for the info.

G.