Dynamic branches on a fork

Vera, Guillermo Guillermo.Vera at realtech.com
Tue Oct 26 10:08:41 EDT 2010

Hi Zsolt ,

  You can loop over an internal-table (multi-line) variable and triggers an event each loop-pass ,then if the main workflow must wait until the others (subworkflows) are finished you can use event-wait steps in the main workflow (of course subworkflows must trigger the events that the wait-steps in the main are waiting for ).

regards.

G.