Adding GOS toolbar in ME32K

yegorm yegorma at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 06:53:31 EDT 2010

AFAIK, there is a particular piece of code that must run for the GOS
toolbar to appear.
An instance of cl_gos_manager must be created, etc in versions 4.6+.
(see tp://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/94/aa532cddd511d289860000e8216438/content.htm
).
In earlier versions FM swu_object_publish is used.
If you set a breakpoint in this FM and open some organisational obect
in PP01 or some person in PA20, you will see that it is called. (at
least this is true for my 7.0 system).

So I guess you should make sure that a similar code runs in your case.
If not - there must be some user exit to put it.

Best regards
Egor Malov

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 4:59 AM, Sandy <maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All.
> I need to add GOS toolbar in transaction ME32K.
> What I did to add GOS toolbar in transaction ME32K:
> - Create subtype of BUS2014
> - Add interface IFGOS and IFGOSXSERV into ZBUS2014 (subtype of BUS2014)
> - Workflow created and assigned as general task at workflow level
> - Workflow assigned to BUS2014
> When I execute ME32K, there is no GOS toolbar appear.
> Will someone could let me know, what I missed ?
> Many thanks

Egor Malov