ESS Substitute (Orlandino Sandy (RBNA/HRC3.21))

Adams, Andrew A. ANDREW.ADAMS at woodside.com.au
Mon Nov 29 18:11:08 EST 2010

Hi Sandy

Try RMPS_SET_SUBSTITUTE (Maintain Substitute (Administration)).

Regards

Andrew Adams
Technical Analyst
Information Technology - SAP Solutions
Woodside Energy Ltd.
Woodside Plaza
240 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
Australia
T: +61 8 9348 6289
E: andrew.adams at woodside.com.au

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 22:29:58 +0100
From: "Orlandino Sandy (RBNA/HRC3.21)" <Sandy.Orlandino at us.bosch.com>
Subject: ESS Substitute
To: "sap-wug at mit.edu" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Does anyone know of an administrative transaction for creating an ESS substitute/proxy?  We have 2 managers who have both gone out on emergency medical leave and we are in the middle of our Salary Planning and Performance Management cycles; we need to be able to re-route workflows from these managers to their proxies and cannot find anything to assist in this task.

Thanks,

Sandy L Orlandino
Robert Bosch LLC
HRIS Manager(RBNA/HRC3.21)
2800 S 25th Ave - Broadview, IL 60155 - USA
phone:  (708) 681-7520    fax: (708) 681-7500
sandy.orlandino at us.bosch.com<mailto:sandy.orlandino at us.bosch.com>
www.bosch.us<http://www.bosch.us>

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential.
They may contain legally privileged information or
copyright material. You must not read, copy, use or
disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact us at once by return
email and then delete both messages and all attachments.