ESS Substitute

Orlandino Sandy (RBNA/HRC3.21) Sandy.Orlandino at us.bosch.com
Mon Nov 29 17:00:54 EST 2010

Wilbert,

Thank you for your response.  We are allowed only view access to HRUS_D2 in our production environment; I was hoping that SAP had a super-secret transaction for updating this table.

Sandy L Orlandino
Robert Bosch LLC
HRIS Manager(RBNA/HRC3.21)
2800 S 25th Ave - Broadview, IL 60155 - USA
phone:  (708) 681-7520    fax: (708) 681-7500
sandy.orlandino at us.bosch.com<mailto:sandy.orlandino at us.bosch.com>
www.bosch.us<http://www.bosch.us/>