ESS Substitute

Evangelos Pournaras pourne at otenet.gr
Mon Nov 29 17:00:35 EST 2010

Hello Sandy,

On a ECC6 (EnhP4) system, I used transaction code RMPS_SET_SUBSTITUTE.

Maybe it could help, given its availability in your system.

Best regards,

Pournaras Evangelos

SAP Technical Expert - HR/Payroll Coordinator

TEKA SYSTEMS S.A.

252, Piraeus St. - 177 78 - Tavros

Athens - Greece

Tel: +30 210 489 8493