Forwarding Work Item Attachments to Outlook

Ali Husain mr_mago40 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 25 20:30:35 EST 2010

Hello All,

Forgive me if this has been answered before but i tried looking around and i was not able to find clear info on the subject.

I would like to be able to forward any attachments to a work item to outlook via program RSWUWFML2. It's possible to bind the ad_objects with attachments (SAP office) for mail steps which will show up in Outlook but i need to do that with normal tasks and not mail steps. I haven't invested the time to look up Extended Notifications as i'm guessing there should be an option for that. Is there a quick way to achieve that through RSWUWFML2 or should i try Extended Notifications. I'm not sure if exploring Extended Notifications takes time and if that's the case i might delay it for now as i need to do that as quick as possible.

Any ideas on that guys?

Thanks,
Ali