SWDD- Unable to open workflow- Urgent :(

Sheldon Oxenberg soxenber at csc.com
Fri Nov 19 14:01:45 EST 2010

Hi Nash,

It appears that program RESOCONT SAP Business Object type ISUCONTRCT might
have a syntax error?
Maybe check SAP Notes for example SAP Note 1508081 - SWDD: Short dump
'Screen: Illegal message'.

- Sheldon

  From:       Sheldon Oxenberg/USA/CSC at CSC

  To:         "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

  Date:       11/19/2010 01:37 PM

  Subject:    Re: SWDD- Unable to open workflow- Urgent :(

Nash,

Program RESOCONT is the SAP Business Object type ISUCONTRCT (Utility
Contract).  Did you extend this Business Object with your own Subtype?
Did you make a change to your Subtype code in DEV that you moved to QAS in
the last transport?

- Sheldon