SWDD- Unable to open workflow- Urgent :(

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 11:13:30 EST 2010

Thank you Marton, Sheldon, Rick and Vivek for all the good leads.

Sheldon - I tried all the steps you mentioned. I noticed that when I called
our workflow in SWDD, it is calling the program RESOCONT and timing out
there.

Rick - Moving a new transport from DEV didn't help.

All - I have opened a note with SAP, currencty they are looking into it. I
will keep you guys posted.

Again thank you so much for all the inputs.

-Nash