SWDD- Unable to open workflow- Urgent :(

Sheldon Oxenberg soxenber at csc.com
Thu Nov 18 14:05:39 EST 2010

Here are some things that you can try:

1.  Open the transport log, expand all sections, and look for any clues as
to what went wrong or what did not activate properly?
2.  Use transaction SWUD (Workflow diagnosis) > Test environment >
Consistency checks?
3.  In transaction PFTC_DIS, select menu item Goto > Workflow Builder >
Choose version, and review the version history, status, and active version?
4.  While transaction SWDD is clocking and you are waiting, find your
system process id in transaction SM50, select Program > Debugging, and see
what SWDD is doing while it is clocking?

Regards.

SHELDON OXENBERG
System Architect Principal Leader
LMP Technical Architect, SAP Workflow