Stupid Question (so now you have to read it ...;-) - Regarding Delegations

michael.mcley@daimler.com michael.mcley at daimler.com
Wed Nov 17 10:53:39 EST 2010

Sheldon,

GOOD CATCH.  I don't talk to those guys much ;-)  I'll ask him.  Thx.

Michael McLey
MBUSI - IT Parts & Administration
Mercedes-Benz US International, Inc.
1 Mercedes Drive
Vance, AL 35490
PHONE:  (205) 462 - 5239
EMAIL:   michael.mcley at daimler.com

soxenber at csc.com
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
11/17/2010 09:29 AM
Please respond to
sap-wug at mit.edu

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
Re: Stupid Question (so now you have to read it ...;-) - Regarding
Delegations

Hi Michael,

I also did some gOOgling...
It appears that Quintus Bell is a SAP CRM Developer at Mercedes Benz South
Africa / Sofware developer at Mondial IT Solutions?

Regards.

SHELDON OXENBERG
System Architect Principal Leader
LMP Technical Architect, SAP Workflow