WF-BATCH on different systems with different email adresses and also CUA

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Wed Nov 17 05:27:31 EST 2010

I've had this argument with security folks before. A possibility is to
configure the email address field in CUA to allow it to be overridden in a
local system. This will however affect all users, which may pose a
problem, depending on how your stuff is maintained. If users don't have
auth to change it then it should be OK. Best to discuss with your CUA
folks.

Cheers,
Mike