Background Workflow steps taking many hours to execute

Carolyn A Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 16 10:40:12 EST 2010

Mike,

Do we really need to change how often RSWWERRE is launched if there are no entries in SWWLOGHIST for RSWWERRE?

I have been monitoring SWWLOGHIST and I have not seen any RSWWERRE since Friday.

Again, thank you so much.

Carolyn