SAP workflows in production : Usability report

Sheldon Oxenberg soxenber at csc.com
Tue Nov 16 08:08:58 EST 2010

Hi Manish,

You could try using standard SAP Workflow report transactions SWI2_FREQ and
SWI2_DURA.

Regards.

SHELDON OXENBERG
System Architect Principal Leader
LMP Technical Architect, SAP Workflow
CSC

  From:       Manish Khanna <mkhanna at sapient.com>

  To:         "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

  Date:       11/16/2010 03:55 AM

  Subject:    RE: SAP workflows in production : Usability report

Sorry, couldn’t phrase it properly.

By useful, I meant workflow definitions that are active in production and
are regularly used in day to day business
By usability, I meant average work items generated per day per workflow

Not sure of any other parameters/indicators that can be helpful for such a
report.

Thanks
Manish