Workflow Start Conditions

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 15:06:24 EST 2010

Hi Berry,

What is probably happening is that the Start Condition itself is not active.
To see this, go to tx SWB_COND and look for your start condition - if you
created it via SWDD then it will be in there with the workflow's number
(WS....) attached to it. If it you see a red square then it's not active.
Happens sometimes. Click on it to make it green.

When you delete it and it still appears to be there - did you do a SWU_OBUF?

regards
Rick Bakker
hanabi technology