Workflow Start Conditions

Berry Martin Berry.Martin at milliken.com
Mon Nov 8 10:01:11 EST 2010

Having some issues with workflow start conditions and need some
recommendations.

For some reason, the start condition does not appear to be working.  When
I look at the definition in SWDD->Basic Data ->Start Events, I see the
condition.  When I open the conditions and test them in the editor, they
are evaluated properly (meaning it reads the data correctly and gives the
appropriate response).  When I kick off the event, using data that should
not pass the start condition, the workflow starts ... almost like it did
not have a start condition.

The approach I have been trying to take is to delete the start condition
and start over.  Some that is concerning me is that even though I remove
the start condition from SWDD->Basic Data ->Start Events, when I click on
the condition button/box, I still see all the start condition criteria ...
almost like something is not getting cleaned up when I am deleting.

I know this is a little vague, but any ideas for trouble shooting will be
welcomed.

Thanks,

**** Confidentiality and Commercial Terms and Conditions Notice: *****
Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message
and is intended only for the use of the addressee. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet e-mail
for messages of this kind. If you are not the addressee, or person
responsible for delivering to the person addressed, you may not copy or
deliver this to anyone else. If you receive this message by mistake,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. All commercial
transactions, offers and acceptances are exclusively subject/limited to
and conditioned upon our terms posted at www.milliken.com/terms,
and we object to and reject any of your additional/different terms and
conditions unless we expressly agree to them in a signed writing.
Thank you.