SBWP on portal

Márton Zsolt Marton.Zsolt at iqsys.hu
Tue Nov 2 09:06:56 EDT 2010

Hi,
That's already maped, but I'm not able to call my WD from SAP.

We made some "developments" with our customers. We decidet to not to map SBWP on portal, but I have to send az Outlook mail concerning the link to the specified WD. Now I'm facing problem to create the "variable" part of my link.
So, my question is the following: is that possible to create a link to call a web dynpro with input parameters from SAP?

Thanks in advance
ZSolt