Trigger Multiple workflows dynamically

Joe_Toledo@capgroup.com Joe_Toledo at capgroup.com
Tue May 25 11:51:17 EDT 2010

Hi there Mamtha,

Look at "Dynamic Parallel Processing" found in the "Miscellaneous" tab of
a task definition within the workflow build.

An approach would be trigger a "main" workflow that would invoke as many
sub-workflows as there are entries in a "multi-line" container (i.e. the
table that contains the company codes.)

I hope this helps

Regards,

Joe Toledo | The Capital Group Companies
Location: IRV | Extension: 55417 | Outside: 949-975-5417
E-mail: joat at capgroup.com
[ Mailing: 15260 Valley Oak. IRV-M-3E Irvine, CA 92618 USA ]