Change the text contents for email notification

Ravi Dixit dolbydix at gmail.com
Mon May 24 19:46:43 EDT 2010

Priyank

I have gone through the recent questions posted by you to this group. It is
quite clear that you have no understanding of workflow in SAP, so it would
be advisable for you to make effort to learn it first through blogs, sdn,
sap help, etc. and then approach this group with some high calibre
questions. Please don't get me wrong but this group comproses of people who
work but are happy to help but you need to devote some time from your side
to acquire knowledge on your own, like I said there are many resources on
the net.
Good Luck.

Ravi

Message: 1