Doubt in OO event

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Thu May 20 08:53:34 EDT 2010

Hi Joe,

If you weren't aware of it then you definitely need to do some research
before you go any further. Search SDN for 'OO Workflow' and you should
find a series of blogs from Jocelyn. The second edition of the WF book
also contains a whole chapter dedicated to OO. Lastly, SAP also offer
OO-specific workflow training.

Suggest you build a test class to get familiar with it first.

Cheers,
Mike