Doubt in OO event

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu May 20 04:17:35 EDT 2010

Hi Joe,
Check you have coded the LPOR and FIND_BY_LPOR methods of your class correctly.
Check you have instantiated your class with the relevant key prior to putting it into the wait step - a wait step is essentially a terminating event so it needs to know what instance of your class is involved.

Rgds,
Jocelyn