BO PERSDATA empty at runtime.

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Wed May 19 14:12:15 EDT 2010

Thanks Rick, Sorry for getting back late.

All the steps you mentioned were exactly what I followed. I was still
getting error. So, what I did is ,I created a completely custom Business
Object with a method that reads changed infotype(0167,0168,0169 and 0170).
Things are working now.

Stand Bo BUS3029 would have perfectly meet my requirement but since key
fields in BUS3029 refer to table BAPIBEN_OA, we cannot use it in SWEHR3.
Wounder why SAP would provide such an object.

Thanks again Rick

-Nash