Read Agents of a particular Workflow

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 13:43:08 EDT 2010

Please use FM RH_AGENTS_OF_TASK_GET to find agents associated with a particular workflow template or a task.

Cheers,

Vijay

Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 21:04:03 +0530
Subject: Read Agents of a particular Workflow
From: srini0978 at gmail.com
To: sap-wug at mit.edu

Hi Experts,

I am new to Workflow.I have a requirement where in I need to find who are the agents for a particular workflow ex:'WS90500160' .The requirement is basically related to A/P (accounts payable) once I find the agents I have to go and check for their openitems etc etc.I am struck with my initial step wherein I need to find Agents for the workflow.Please help me.

Thanks,
Sr