Event when vendor invoice created in FB60

Karl Nietz knietz at csc.com.au
Tue May 18 03:08:13 EDT 2010

Hi,
I am attempting to trigger a workflow when posting a vendor invoice in
transaction FB60 using change documents.  I have done the SWEC config for
change document type BELEG but it is not working due to the fact that a
change document is not published when the invoice is created.  Change
documents are only created upon subsequent changes to the invoice.  Has
anyone got an idea how an event can be published for creation of an
invoice in this scenario?
Thanks.

Karl Nietz