This Group

Madgambler madgambler at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 15:04:14 EDT 2010

Hi,

No point replying to other posts on this thread as the original
message is succinct enough to merit a direct response.

I think the attention being paid to this forum is directly
proportional to the amount and complexity of Workflow development
being carried out and the depth of Workflow development experience in
the average subscriber.

Now it could be argued that fewer 'new' Workflow issues being
discussed here could mean good or bad things are happening in the real
world. From my personal experience it seems more likely that SAP
Buisiness Workflow is receding as a tool and waning as a skillset.

Granted it's more immediately accessible to the general Client because
it's embedded in the standard offering. But are people pushing the
boundaries of what it can do or have we hit them already and that's as
far as SAP plan to take it?

These days the juicier Business Process Modelling projects are being
done in the Composite Environment (Java) arena and less often in the
ABAP stack at all.

So rather than this Forum losing support I would actually argue that
Workflow itself has reached a plateau and stopped evolving. Perhaps
only for a while...

Regards,

Mike GT

Sent from my iPhone