This Group

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Tue May 4 12:23:30 EDT 2010

Yes, and it is truly sad. I have made some good contacts that may call upon me any time in a pinch. And, vs versa.

As it was communicated to me via non list e-mails, some newer folks (and some who don't eat, breath, and live WF) get intimidated and/or irritated by some "High Priests" for asking something less than a perfect question. Not just intimidated mind you, but plain old rude behavior of some said professionals here.

For me, my door is always open. (*hint*)

If I have time, I will assist. May not be a perfect answer, but if something works ... I at least gave one option. If folks don't like my answer, simply ignore it. This "sounds" like that is the way this is supposed to work.

Humblest Regards,
Rick Sample | Office (314) 573-5822 | Mobile (314) 952-2273 | rick.sample at graybar.com<mailto:rick.sample at graybar.com>
www.graybar.com<http://www.graybar.com/> - Graybar Works to Your Advantage

"Why Can't We All Just Get Along?" LOL