Benefit Enrollment Workflow

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Mon May 3 16:41:11 EDT 2010

Hi Friends,

I am working on open enrollment benefits workflow scenario. Basically when
even a health plan is enter through ESS for an employee, I have to send an
email to set of people. I have done following workflow steps but getting an
error : RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE ,  GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED

 Step 1: BUS302901 extended to ZBUS302901 to include Custom event CREATED.
Delegated.

 Step 2 :  SWEHR1. – Made following entry in.

           type : P ,  Info type : 0167 ,  Object Type : BUS302901

 Step 3:  SWEHR3

           Object type : P , Infotype : 0167 ,  Update op : INS ,  Event
object type : BUS302901 and event : CREATED.

 Step 4:  Create a custom workflow and Liked event CREATED to it.

It would really appreciate if you could help me out

Thanks

Nash