SWF_RUN 611 Execution Interupted

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Thu Mar 25 10:36:12 EDT 2010

G'Day Mark,

Can you play around with RFC destinations or event queuing to direct all
of these workflow triggers onto one app server at a time? Had similar
problems in the past which originated from a rogue app server which was
either misconfigured or just needed a reboot (can't remember any more
details than that).

Cheers,
Mike