Workflows Struck

jayachandra reddy djayachandrareddy at yahoo.co.in
Fri Mar 19 08:53:03 EDT 2010

Hi Experts,

Workflows were struck(background step in Inprocess) in production for period of 1 hour due to some dumps during that period. We have cleared all those by making the workitems to error and restarting using SWPR transaction.

Almost all workitems got cleared from the list except four of them. I am not able to understand why it’s not continuing with this approach. There is no dumps, even didn’t find logs in SM21, SM58…

Can you please give direction on this issue.

Thanks
Jay