"Local" workflow question

JANSSENS Koenraad Koenraad.JANSSENS at swift.com
Thu Mar 11 07:09:04 EST 2010

I vote for continue (but never done it)

Best regards

Koenraad

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of Catherall, Andy
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 12:51 PM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: "Local" workflow question

If I raise a local event to start a local workflow, but the main workflow (the one that raised the event) then comes to an end, will the steps in the Local Workflow be set to Logically Deleted, however far through the process they may be?

Or, will it continue to process to its logical conclusion, irrespective of the state of the calling 'main' workflow?

Obviously, I could build up a test to prove this, but if you guys have tried it already...?

Many thanks

Andy Catherall
Technical Analyst - SAP Workflow, IXOS & DMS

[cid:image001.gif at 01CAC11C.0688BCB0]

Int: 751 0556
Ext: +44 (0)121 486 0556
Mobile: +44 (0)7813 025481

The Cadbury Cocoa Partnership is working to secure the future of cocoa farming around the world. Cadbury Dairy Milk bars are now Fairtrade certified in the UK and Ireland. Visit www.cadbury.com<http://www.cadbury.com/> to learn more.

Be part of our "Purple Goes Green" commitments and don't print this email.

This email (including any attachment) is confidential and may contain privileged information and is intended for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or receive it in error, you may not use, distribute, disclose or copy any of the information contained within it and it may be unlawful to do so. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning this email to us at mailerror at cadbury.com<mailto:mailerror at cadbury.com> and destroy all copies.
Any views expressed by individuals within this email do not necessarily reflect the views of Cadbury Holdings Ltd or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. This email does not constitute a binding offer, acceptance, amendment, waiver or other agreement, or create any obligation whatsoever, unless such intention is clearly stated in the body of the email. Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are free from viruses, recipients are advised to subject this email to their own virus checking, in keeping with good computing practice. We accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of any viruses. Please note that email received by Cadbury Holdings Ltd or its subsidiaries or affiliates may be monitored in accordance with applicable law.
This email originates from Cadbury Holdings Ltd ("Cadbury") or Cadbury UK ("Cadbury UK") as the case may be.

Cadbury Holdings Ltd: registered in England and Wales, registered no. 52457
Registered office address: Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1DH United Kingdom. Telephone: +44 (0)1895 615000  Fax:+44 (0)1895 615001

Cadbury UK: a partnership of Cadbury UK Ltd, Trebor Bassett Ltd and The Old Leo Company Ltd. each of which is registered in England and Wales.
Principal trading address: Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1DH United Kingdom. Telephone: +44 (0)1895 615000  Fax:+44 (0)1895 615001