Workflow Keeps suspending

Hussain, Forhad forhad.hussain at salford.gov.uk
Tue Mar 9 10:12:20 EST 2010

Hi Guys,

Please can someone help me with this problem I am having with a PO workflow.  I have copied the standard PO workflow WS20000075 and made my own changes to it. I added a task which finds the cost centre manger which is agent the workflow sends the PO for approval. This was done by creating a method in SWO1.To find the cost centre manager I created an zbu2012 BOT with an attribute to bring in cost centre value. I then delegated this with the SAP bus2012 BOT. My workflow works perfectly in Dev client, but my issue is in QA system.

In QA when I test the workflow it runs fine and the method works as the PO is sent to the right person for approval, and the agent is able to approve or reject PO. However once the workflow is complete I get and error message to the workflow admin with message as below and the workflow becomes inactive.

Please can any help me with this Issue, and explain to me why this is happening.

Workflow 1280071 set to status ERROR

Please repair the suspended workflow

Context Information:
ID: 1280071
Work Item Text: Purchase order workflow
User: WF-BATCH
Language: E

Press 'Execute' to display the workflow that has errors.

Kinds Regards

Forhad Hussain
SAP Developer
SAP Team
Customer & Support Services
Salford City Council

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.

Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
As a public body, Salford City Council may be required to disclose this email [or any response to it] under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, unless the information in it is covered by one of the exemptions in the Act.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.

For the full disclaimer please access http://www.salford.gov.uk/e-mail.  Thank you.