Reading and Writing Attributes of a Business Object

Ali Husain mr_mago40 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 03:49:39 EST 2010

Hello WF Experts,

I have two questions regarding reading/writing attributes of a business object.

1.
How to read a value of an
attribute from within another attribute?

When programming an attribute we can access the keys directly
from within the attribute by using OBJECTKEY-NAME. How would I access the value of other attributes using a similar
way?

2.
How to write different variables
to different attributes while programming in one attribute?

Let’s say I have calculated many values within the
attribute and I want each of them to be a separate attribute. I want to avoid
re-programming the same thing in the other attributes since would have already
retrieved the needed data from within one attribute. I also don’t want to use a
multiline attribute since I need each value to be its own attribute.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Ali