Decision Task -> Description text error

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Tue Jun 29 17:13:21 EDT 2010

Hey folks,

I have an odd error. In a task description I once had a variable that no longer exists in the container or the description text area. But I am getting an error stating:

Message text      Variable &EMPLOYEE.NAME& exists in description text Task description, but not in the container

It is nowhere in my task, description text, binding, nada.

I ran across this a long time ago but just killed the task and re-created it.

Anyone have this issue before? And, how to clear the error?

Thanks,